Useful PDFs


We have a seperate page on prisons with more information.

Asylum and immigration

We have a seperate page on asylum and immigration with information on this issue.

Gender Recognition Certificates

In the UK, you are able to apply for a Gender Recognition Certificate which changes the gender listed on your birth certificate, and which has some legal implications.

Errors and omissions

Is there something missing from this page? Have you spotted something that isn't correct? Please tweet us or message us on Facebook to let us know.